Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The PMP Shall Rise Again...

...or, well, now. The PMP Reviews Page has been down for a few months when the URL registration expired, and frankly, I was tired of trying to manage it. I didn't have the time or the energy to keep putting up webpages, dicking around with website design and troubleshooting little formatting errors and the like. At the time that was also my job, and it just felt too much like work to be enjoyable. And although I have switched jobs since then, the advantages of a post-from-anywhere blog as opposed to needing a computer with Dreamweaver and such are pretty big.

So, here we go. This blog will probably be a little more wide-ranging than the original PMP reviews page - more of a mix of the message board (which is still up and running, and I encourage people to use) and the PMP review page than the original website. Also, since my reading tastes don't stay completely within the realm of 70's - 90's men's adventure fiction, I want to talk about other books (and TV, movies, etc.) that might not be precisely defined as "post-modern pulp" but still have a strong Pulpy feel to them.

And with that, on to the Pulps...

No comments: