Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Operation Arrowhead Gets A New Cover!

Click the Cover to Visit the  Book on Amazon
This week marks the arrival of a new cover for COMMANDO: Operation Arrowhead. The cover was created and designed by Ander Plana, a highly-talented artist I found on DeviantArt.com.

Ander has created for me this cover for C: OA and he's in the process of making a cover for Operation Bedlam, the second book in the series. He's also provided to me individual pieces for each of the four characters featured on this cover.

While I thought my old cover was...functional...I think the new cover is not only a lot more professional-looking, but serves to portray the feeling of the book a lot more accurately. Several people have compared the novel to the old British Commando Comics, and so I think an illustrated cover fits the bill nicely.

To go along with the new cover, I've revised the novel, and in addition I have included the short story, "The Train to Calais". I did this mostly for those who buy the paperback version of the book, as the short doesn't have a print version. However, to keep the print and Kindle versions the same, I included the short in the ebook version as well.

Anyhow, thank you all for your continued support, and I hope you enjoy the new cover!

No comments: