Friday, March 23, 2012

Some General Updates and Announcements

As of this week, I have tentative commitments from all the contributors I'll need for Hatchet Force Journal #2. I hope to e-mail all the contributors this weekend and get the ball rolling on submissions that I haven't already received.

My Twitter feed has gained a lot of steam this month, and I'm almost at 300 followers. If you've got a Twitter account, please feel free to add me (@jbadelaire). I don't automatically re-follow everyone who adds me, but if it's clear you're not a 'bot or just looking to generate a huge following for no clear purpose, I'll follow back.

I've been falling behind on my reviews, so I hope to put together a bunch and have them auto-post over the next couple of weeks. Lots of indie material as well as other titles.

Sales of NANOK and the Tower of Sorrows have been slow, but I've still been able to peddle a few copies beyond friends and family. If you enjoy some tongue-in-cheek, violent as hell Sword & Sorcery adventure, give it a try. Perfect for sitting out on your deck with a couple of beers one of these gorgeous spring days.

I'm going to go see The Hunger Games this Sunday. I've never read the books, but I will try to get a short review up here after the film. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What happened to this? I really liked the first issue and would love to read more issues.