Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh Yeah, That Just Happened

Yes, it has been almost three years.

And I'm sure no one actually reads this blog; I've got 110 followers right now over at Tankards & Broadswords, but this blog has been largely ignored as my interests in blogging shifted from post-modern pulp fiction to role-playing games and miniatures war-gaming.

However, I still have my collection of post-modern pulps, and I keep meaning to work on this blog - spruce it up (which I just did), and especially post a bunch of the material I had up on the original postmodernpulps.org website. I had a bunch of reviews of different series as well as reviews of individual novels. Sooner or later, I'll have to get all that up here.

Anyhow, last night I received an interesting e-mail. I don't want to give away too many details, but here's a hint:

http://www.thedeathmerchant.com/

Oh yeah...this is going to be good.

More to come, pulp lovers. Get your AMT Automags out, load up, and smoke 'em if you got 'em.

No comments: