Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Great Source for US Army Training Manuals

I discovered this website a few days ago, and thought I'd share it with my readers:

http://www.enlisted.info/

A huge catalog of military training manuals on a variety of subjects, all available for reading and download. A good resource for us civilians who need to do research into military subjects and want to get our hands on official training, tactics, and other information.

I'm seriously considering loading my iPad up and turning it into a virtual bookshelf of US Army Training Manuals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hit me up if you ever need something, I have my own reference library (paper and electronic) that I built up over the years. Just let me know specifically what you want otherwise you can mail me a portable hard drive and I will dump everything I have on digits.