Monday, April 30, 2012

Domain Names Purchased

Just a quick post this morning to give word that I've purchased a couple of domain names: jackbadelaire.com and postmodernpulp.com (you might notice that the "s" is gone from pulp in the blog title above).

I would have removed the "s" from the blog URL, but that will break anyone's blog link to here, and would break my own blogroll. Right now, both of those URLs redirect back here. I haven't decided if I want to create a "real" website, or just stick with what I've got here for the time being. Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

jon menen said...

There are some of the best web hosting sites who take separate responsibility of building the perfect website where they start the service from creating the content and it ends in hosting. The hosting is considered as one of the main tool for creating the website and it is the final step for launching the website.