Friday, May 11, 2012

MIA Hunter Available as an Ebook!

Just the other day, veteran Men's Adventure writer Stephen Mertz e-mailed me to let me know his M.I.A. Hunter was available as an e-book from Crossroad Press.

Check it out here.

Great to see Stephen is working to get some of his older MA books out as ebooks. My only complaint is that the Crossroad Press site only accepts PayPal as a form of electronic payment. I've got a PayPal account, but it is so old that I can't actually remember the last time I used it. Nevertheless, I'll have to dust it off, feed it a few bucks, and pick up Stephen's ebook on general principle.

Stephen also has a number of other books out as ebooks on Amazon. Check them out if you get a chance.

1 comment:

Stephen Mertz said...

Thank you so much for the plug, Jack. This first MIA Hunter will also be live in the next day or two on Amazon and B&N.